Author(s): Lonely Planet Publications (Firm)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads withLonely Planet Provence & Southeast France Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering this region by car. Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, explore the Mediterranean south's shimmering coast and rustic heart with your trusted travel companion. Get to France, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Provence & Southeast France Road Trips :
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photographythroughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
- Covers Nîmes, Nice, Provence, French Riviera and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Provence & Southeast France Road Trips is perfect for exploring Provence and Southeast Francevia the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a Provence trip sans a car? Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur,our most comprehensive guide to Provence, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Lonely Planet France's Best Trips covers road trip itineraries for the whole country, Lonely Planet France, our most comprehensive guide to France, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Discover France, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
- Also looking for a guide focused on Paris? Check out Lonely Planet Parisfor a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer, or Pocket Paris, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
There's More in Store for You:
- See more of Europe's picturesque country sides and have a richer, more authentic experience by exploring Europe by car with Lonely Planet'sRoad Trips guides to Châteaux of the Loire Valley and Normandy & D-Day Beaches or Lonely Planet's Best Trips guides to France, Italy and Ireland.
- Or start with our FREE SAMPLER '3 of France's Best Road Trips,' with excerpts from each Road Trips guide to help you pick which French region to explore first.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.